How do I make a deposit to my account?
- Bank account (SEPA region)
At the moment we recommend using our bit4coin integration in order to deposit funds directly from your bank account. In order to use it, you need to connect your bank account first. If you haven't done so already please go here to find out how.
Please follow the outlined steps if you have already connected your bank account:
- Go to Funds in your Bitbond dashboard.
- Click on Bank account in the Add Funds tab.
- You will see the bank account to which you need to make an international transfer to.
- Make a wire transfer to the already mentioned bank account. Please ALWAYS make sure to include your reference code as well. This way our partner can allocate your payment to your account.
- Once you have completed the transfer in will take 1-2 days for it to arrive to Bitbond.
- Bitcoin wallet
In order to make a deposit to your account you will need to buy bitcoin first. Please go here to find a suitable bitcoin exchange.
After that you will simply have to go to Funds in your Bitbond dashboard and make a deposit to the bitcoin address in the Add funds section.
PS: In order to check how much your monthly repayment is please go here and click on your loan ID. You will be taken to your loan page. You can check the amount in the Repayment schedule.